Did you know that the Disney Cruise Line offers over 1,300 Port Adventures in over 50 destinations around the world? If exploration and adventure is your thing, then you should definitely take a look over these prior to sailing. I’m going to be featuring a new port each week, so be sure to keep an eye out for destinations on your next sailing. First up is a personal favorite….Disney’s Castaway Cay. Castaway Key is Disney’s private island in the Bahamas and features over 20 unique experiences for Guests to enjoy.
- Abaco Flats Fly Fishing- private catch and release experience
- Aback Backcountry Fishing Adventure- catch and release experience to catch bonefish, tarpon, permit and barracuda
- Castaway Cay Bottom Fishing- enjoy a half-day bottom-fishing excursion off the coast of the Abaco Islands
- Castaway Cay Fishing by Troll Boat- troll the waters in search of barracuda, snapper, grouper and more on this family friendly catch-and-release fishing experience
- Glass Bottom Boat Scenic Voyage- watch marine life swim beneath you and view beautiful coral formations on a glass bottom boat ride.
- Abaco Ridge Hull Snorkeling Adventure- for adults only, explore shallow coral reefs with your guide in search of marine wildlife while you take in panoramic views of Castaway Cay
- Castaway Ray’s Stingray Adventure- feed, touch and snorkel with real stingrays
- Rigid Hull Snorkeling Excursion- explore shallow reefs in search of tropical fish, sea turtles, queen conch, spiny lobster and other marine creatures
- Bicycle Rentals- explore pathways through tropical grounds on the island (also available for two-day rental)
- Boat Rentals- choose from a variety of boats as you set sail on the waters of Castaway Cay
- Float and Tube Rentals- enjoy the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean while floating on a raft or tube (also available for two-day rental)
- Parasailing- take in beautiful aerial views of Castaway Cay
- Snorkel Lagoon Equipment Rental- all-day snorkeling with access to the Castaway Cay Snorkel lagoon (also available for two-day rental)
- Watercraft Ski Adventure- for single or double riders, enjoy a WaveRunner ride on a guided tour while learning about marine life and history of the region
- Castaway Cay Sandbar Beach Adventure- enjoy a relaxing beach experience at a deserted island beach and sample local Bahamian rums and hear folklore
- Castaway Cay Getaway Package- snorkel and swim among tropical fish, lounge on a cozy float and discover the magic Castaway Cay holds by bike (also available for two-days)
- Extreme Getaway Package- relax in an inner tube, snorkel in the Caribbean’s blue waters, swim with the stingrays and bike along an offshore trail.
- The Wild Side Teen Adventure- snorkel, bike and take a high speed boat ride in this tropical paradise…only for teens
- Walking and Kayak Nature Adventure- take in the scenic terrain on a guided walking tour before hitting the water on a kayak adventure
If your itinerary has you porting at Castaway Cay two times, then you can take advantage of two-day rentals and packages, as indicated. Adding some land or sea fun is a great way to immerse yourself in your port destination.
If you are looking to plan your next Disney cruise, I’d love to talk to you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! And be on the lookout for my next spotlight port!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!