As if we Disney Addicts need a reason to visit Disney World now! However, if you live with a non-Disney lover who tolerates going or have co-workers/neighbors/friends who just don’t quite get it, then feel free to use the top 10 reasons to visit Disney now. From time to time I hear, “Why are you going to Disney again?” The why is simple to me because everyone deserves to do whatever it is that makes them happy (if it’s legal of course). Disney fills me with such enthusiasm that I know I will have a Fantasmic good time. So, why else go to Disney now?
- I have to get away from all this snow! Unless of course, I am headed to Disney’s Blizzard Beach…
- I need to de-stress and get my Goofy on.
- Everyone gets hungry. At Disney, it’s all about the food. Who wouldn’t want Mickey waffles, S’mores cupcakes, popcorn, and Dole Whips?
- Who can resist experiencing a brilliant firework display set against a timeless, majestic castle?
- I need excitement and adventure. Riding Expedition Everest, Space Mountain, Soarin’, and Haunted Mansion is the premier way to experience an exhilarating quest.
- I ran out of pixie dust.
- I forgot to purchase (fill in the blank) the last time I was there. I have to go back now or it may not be there.
- I am homesick. Yes, Disney is my home away from home.
- You want me to be happy, don’t you? And Disney is my happy place!
- Our park passes are about to expire. Park entrance would still be covered. Once you pay for it, it’s free – right?!
What other reasons have your or your family members came up with to visit Disney? Let us know why you need to get your Disney on now!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!