The Disney Dining Plan is a great way to keep your family on budget during your trip and eat some great meals. When many first hear the word, Quick Service, they automatically think fast-food- such a burgers, hot dogs, and pizza. I’m here to show you my Top 10 (in no particular order!) favorite locations throughout the Walt Disney World Parks that will give you more than your basic fare and keep your bellies happy!
1.(in Adventureland)- I love Mexican food and this little gem in the Magic Kingdom features burritos, nachos, taco salads and an awesome toppings bar to enhance your meal.
2. Be Our Guest (in Fantasyland)- This is probably my top choice because you can not beat the food or the atmosphere. And now that you can make reservations for this Quick Service lunch AND pre-select your meal so it’s brought to you, you will definitely feel like a Princess or Beast (Prince!) while dining in this castle. Upscale sandwich options and desserts make this menu a winner!!
3. Columbia Harbour House (in Liberty Square)- Sometimes you just get hungry for a good salad, or light sandwich, or something from the sea. Columbia Harbour House has all of that plus lots of seating on two levels to cool off and enjoy a quick, yet relaxing meal.
4. Sunshine Seasons (in the Land Pavilion)- So many choices present themselves here that it’s sometimes hard to narrow down a choice! Kids of all ages will enjoy healthier options here including oak-grilled chicken and fish, along with seasonal soups.
5. Liberty Inn (in American Adventure)- American favorites, such as New York Strip Steak, Louisiana-style Shrimp, and Maryland Crab Cakes make an appearance at this large, colonial eatery. Don’t forget the Apple Pie for dessert!
6. Lotus Blossom Cafe (in China)- Chinese favorite, such as Orange Chicken, Shrimp Fried Rice, and Egg Rolls can be found to satisfy any sized hunger while traveling around the world. I highly recommend the lychee ice cream for dessert!!
7. Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe (in Asia)- Ahhh, Yak & Yeti, how I love thee!! And the Local Foods Cafe does not disappoint when you are looking for a yummy quick meal. The Korean Stir-fry Barbecue Chicken is one of my faves, leaving me full for my expedition up Mt. Everest or dodging the Kali River Rapids.
8. Flame Tree BBQ (in Discovery Island)- Currently undergoing refurbishment until April 22, this Quick Service location will surely fill you up. BBQ slathered ribs and chicken are hearty portions and if you can’t decide which one to get, then go for the combo that has both!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
9. ABC Commissary (in Commissary Lane)- A variety of salads and combo meals, consisting of land and sea favorites, make for a well rounded menu at this quick spot. After, you are ready to get back into the action.
10. Studio Catering Company (in Streets of America)- Unique sandwich options make up a robust menu that keeps your taste buds wanting more. Deli favorites are given a sophisticated twist.
There are many other great Quick Service locations and I would LOVE to hear your favorites that did not make my list!!