I love the food at Disney World! Most of my trips revolve around the food at the parks and resorts. Some food/snack items I try to get almost every trip to the parks, I know I can’t be the only one like this. I have put together a small list of 10 Theme Park Food Items that I believe you must eat on almost every trip to Disney World. These are in no particular order.
10. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (see above) – You can find this tasty treat all over Walt Disney World. Two of my favorite places to get this would be Dino Bites in the Animal Kingdom & Main Street Ice Cream Parlor. Both places serve the cookies up nice and warm and goes perfectly with that hand scooped vanilla ice cream.
9. Mickey Pretzel – I am a huge fan of any food in the shape of Mickey Mouse and these pretzels are the beez neez! You can get these all over Walt Disney World as well. I prefer the plain pretzels but many people also like the jalapeno or cream cheese flavors. Be sure to get yours with the cheese dipping sauce, it takes that delicious pretzel to a whole other level!
8. Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float – Recently Aloha Isle moved to where Sunshine Season used to be so now I have a few more steps before I can taste this delicious and refreshing treat. A Dole Whip is the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day! I opt for the float so I can get some sweet pineapple juice to drink when I am done. I hear you can also get it at the Polynesian Resort too 😉
7. Candy Apples – I might be a little weird with this next food. I have never eaten a Candy Apple while at Disney. I always buy a few of these to take home and eat when I am going through the Post Disney Depression that sets in when I am having to unpack from my trip. Usually Main Street Confectionery in the Magic Kingdom is the last place I visit on my way out. I use up any left over snack credits and pick up some Candy Apples for myself and my girls.
6. Cupcakes – I love to stop by and have breakfast at Starring Rolls Cafe in Hollywood Studios atleast once per trip. I usually go with friends or family so we can pick up a few cupcakes and sample a little of each one. I would have to say the Peanut Butter or Carrot Cake is probably my favorite. Really you can’t go wrong with any flavor you pick. Many times you can visit other places like Gaston’s Tavern and they will have specialty cupcakes for various events running at the parks.
5. Grand Marnier Slush – Another thing I like to do while I am at Walt Disney World is Drink around the World Showcase in Epcot. I have yet to make it around each pavilion in one night but I like to either start or finish in the France Pavilion and have a Grand Marnier Slush. It is like having a Orange Push Pop but with a kick! I recommend paying for the extra shot for an even more fun night!
4. Mickey Premium Bar – What better use of a snack credit is a Mickey Premium Bar. The chocolate coating over delicious vanilla ice cream is heavenly. You can get these yummy treats in every park at Walt Disney World. Just be careful as they are addicting!
3. Popcorn – Another item I try to pick up each trip to Disney is a popcorn bucket. This is one of the items I collect from Disney each year. Not only am I in love with all the Popcorn Buckets I have collected over the years but also I love popcorn! There is just something about the popcorn at Disney World that tastes better than even movie theater popcorn. Maybe it brings back childhood memories, or maybe Tinker Bell puts a little magic pixie dust on it, but whatever it is I love it! This is another item you can pick up almost anywhere but what I like to do is wait for the Cast Members to make fresh popcorn before I buy mine.
2. Churros – Just looking at that picture my mouth is watering. Churros are foot long “sticks” of fried dough, rolled in cinnamon and sugar. Sometimes I have one with my coffee when first arriving to the parks other times it makes a great after dinner treat for my sweet tooth. I have also heard you can get a Churro Ice Cream Sandwich at Disneyland in Downtown Disney! I am crossing my fingers that comes to Walt Disney World very soon! I like to get my in Frontierland in the Magic Kingdom but you can also get them in the other parks as well.
1. Nutella Waffle Sandwich – Available at Sleep Hollow Refreshments in the Magic Kingdom to me this is one of the perfect ways to start the day. The sweetness of the nutella plays perfectly with the fruit and saltiness of the waffle. They also come in 2 other flavors but I have yet to try them. I know which flavor I like and my family and I make this a breakfast stop almost every trip.
So I hope you like my list of Top 10 Disney World Theme Park Foods you MUST EAT! I try to hit every item when I am at the Walt Disney World Resort. Let me know if I missed any of your favorites in the comment box below.
P.S. – If you love food be sure to check out my 100 Disney Foods to Eat before you die challenge!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!