Birthdays are so special. It’s a day just to celebrate you! Celebrating your birthday at Disney World makes a birthday even more magical. Visiting Disney on our birthdays has been on my family’s Disney bucket list for many years. My son has been lucky enough to celebrate his birthday there a few years ago and this year it is my daughter’s turn. Through our planning, we have found some special adventures, both big and small, to help celebrate a birthday while at Disney World.
There are many different types of adventures for both pirates and princesses, both young and young at heart, to enjoy a magical birthday at Disney World. We have been lucky enough to enjoy a few of these adventures and look forward to more of them in the future.
Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Tea Party: There are three different options available for you to enjoy at the Grand Floridian if you would like to treat your prince or princess to a tea party. My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare, and afternoon tea at the beautiful Garden View Lounge are very special ways to celebrate a birthday.
- Princess Makeover:Another special experience that your prince or princess might enjoy is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. There are two locations to choose from and several different packages available for your makeover. What better day to feel like royalty than on your birthday?
- Pirate Adventures:If your birthday boy or girl prefers a swashbuckling adventure there are great experiences available too! Personally, enjoying a Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage to celebrate my birthday would be a dream come true. Another amazing pirate adventure is to join Captain Jack’s crew with a makeover at the Pirate League. Yo ho!
- Tours: Disney World has many different tours available that could be a great way to make a birthday even more memorable. Whether your interest is animals, trains, a behind the scenes peek, or a fun family scavenger hunt just to name few, there is a tour for you!
- Water Time: If time on the water is your idea of birthday fun, there are many options available for you too! Disney offers boat rentals, fishing, and tubing among many other adventures. There is even parasailing available for the truly adventurous!
- A horse is a horse…: If your birthday person is a horse lover then they might enjoy spending some time at the Tri-Circle D Ranch. Located at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, they offer activities including horseback riding, carriage rides, and stable tours. This beautiful ranch is where Cinderella’s horses live and is definitely on our to-do list for next year.
- Golf and Spas: If your birthday dreams include more pampering than parasailing, then some soothing spa time might be what you wish for when you blow out your candle. Disney World has several amazing spa locations available for a day of birthday pampering. If a round of golf is your birthday wish you have 5 courses to choose from on your special day. Treat yourself to a massage or a tee time to make some special birthday memories.
These are just some of the adventures that are available to help make a birthday even more special. For more information about these adventures, including pricing and reservations, please call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) WDW-TOUR. What would make your birthday at Disney World even more special?Have you ever celebrated a birthday at Disney? I would love to hear how you made it special!
Heather L. is an avid Disney fan and has been visiting the parks since she was 4. She is happiest with a Mickey balloon in one hand and a Mickey bar in the other.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!