Unless you’ve been training so hard you haven’t had a chance to keep up with us here at ChipandCo, then you already know that we have teamed up with Destinations In Florida for an encouraging Race Team for the Princess Marathon at Walt Disney World. We don’t want all our West Coast fans to miss out either, so we’re bringing the love to a Disneyland run too. Who already has plans for the Tinker Bell Run?
Tinker Bell Run Highlights:
- Sunday, January 19th, 2014 at 5:00 a.m.
- Start/Finish Disneyland Resort
- 13.1 Mile course through Disneyland and City of Anaheim
- Disney Characters and Entertainment along Race Course
Run Participants will receive:
- Champion Long-Sleeved Tech Shirt in Women’s or Men’s cut
- Tinker Bell Finisher Medal*
- Official Race Program Guide*
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Mesh Bag
- One-Year Subscription to RedBook
- Personalized Bib (Must Register before November 1st, 2013 for it to be personalized)
- On-Course and post-race refreshments
- Chrono Track B-Tag Timed race with live runner tracking
- Personalized Website Results
* Participants must attend Packet Pick-up at the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend Expo to receive their race packet, bib, and tech shirt. Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers during the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants that did not participate in the race.
Team of Two Participants will also receive:
- Commemorative Team Bib (Same Rules as Individual Bib – Register by November 1st)
- Commemorative Team Sash
- Team Photo Area at Packet Pick-Up
- Eligibility for Team Awards
As with any Disney Event, you can count on ChipandCo and Destinations In Florida to manage all the back end planning and tips, while you focus on the enjoyment and if need be training.
Stay tuned for further information as we work to bring you the best deals, tips and tricks for the Tinker Bell Marathon. To join our mailing list to be the first in the know please sign up here! Or Contact DisneyDaniel
When Daniel isn’t sharing Planning Tips about Disneyland he can be found either wishing he was at Disneyland or planning his and other’s Disney Vacations. Contact him or Request a Quote on the right side of the ChipandCo Page.