Get ready to have a bouncy trouncy fun summer with these delicious Tigger Cupcake Cones!
This sweet treat is colorful, fluffy and adorable! Perfect to spend some time baking with your family this summer!
Plus the recipe is super easy to make, take a look:
Egg Yolk Batter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1/2 cup of cake flour
- Pinch of salt
- Orange, yellow and pink food coloring
Egg White Meringue
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp of cream tartar
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- Dome molds
- Zip-top bag
- Melted milk and white chocolate
- Ice cream cones
- Prepare the egg yolk batter by whisking the egg yolks and sugar together until the sugar melts
- Add in the vanilla extract, oil, milk and salt and mix well. Then sift in cake flour and mix it
- Prepare the egg white meringue by whisking the egg whites with cream of tartar for 1 minute, then gradually add in sugar and keep whisking until firm peaks form
- Scoop out 5 tsp of egg yolk batter and 10 tbsp of egg white meringue and gently fold them together
- Scoop out 2 tsp of egg yolk batter then add yellow food coloring and 4 tbsp of egg white meringue. Gently fold them together
- Scoop out 2 tsp of egg yolk batter then add pink food coloring and 5 tbsp of egg white meringue. Gently fold them together
- Add orange food coloring to the remaining egg yolk batter, gently fold in the remaining meringue
- Scoop batter into dome molds
- Bake at 300 F for 15 minutes or when a toothpick comes out clean
- Let the cake cool down completely before removing them from the mold
- Use a knife to cut the orange and yellow cake into slices to make Tigger’s ears. Then use a pair of scissors to cut out his ears, use a knife to make cuts where the ears should be then dip the ends with a little icing before inserting in
- Use white cake to cut out Tigger’s face and pink cake to cut out Tigger’s nose, then use icing to attach onto the cake
- Use melted milk chocolate to draw Tigger’s features. Place the chocolate in a zip-top bag, cut a small hole, pipe on parchment paper, leave in fridge to harden, and then peel off (you can also pipe directly onto the cake but it will be messier). Use icing to attach onto the cake
- Coat the rim of the ice cream cone with melted chocolate before coating with sprinkles. Place the cake in cone and serve your Tigger Cupcake Cones immediately
You can also make different characters from Winnie The Pooh! You will only need more food coloring!
Once you are done, you can enjoy your Tigger cupcake cones while you watch Winnie the Pooh or The Tigger movie on Disney+!
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Perfect S’mores Gelato Shake Recipe From D-Luxe Burger! - March 7, 2021
- More Details On Moana Retheming At Disney’s Polynesian Resort From Disney Imagineering - March 7, 2021
- Disney Addicts Share Their Best Disney Tips! - March 6, 2021