Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is adding glow in the dark nighttime fun with Disney’s H20 Glow Nights. Guests can join their favorite “Toy Story” friends for a splashing good time in a nighttime pool party.
This after-dark event is part of Disney’s Incredible Summer coming to Walt Disney World Resorts staring in June. Tickets are now on sale for $55 plus tax for guests ages 10 and up, and $50 plus tax for children ages 3-9.
On Thursday and Saturday evenings, from June 21 to August 11, “Toy Story’s” Partysaurus Rex will host the glow party and invite friends of all ages to get down and join the fun. Rex along with his “Toy Story” pals will party in the surf pool and throughout the park.
During Disney’s H20 Glow Nights, guests can enjoy all of the park’s current attractions while the “Toy Story” pals will be hosting a DJ dance party on the beach with speciality food and beverage options, and so much more. An adult only area with private bar, entertainment, and additional seating will be featured at The Warf. To purchase tickets and learn more about Disney H2O Glow Nights, call (407) 939-1872.
Disney H2O Glow Nights is one of many new and exciting experiences coming to Walt Disney World Resort as part of an Incredible Summer that will include:
- The 20th anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom including UP! A Great Bird Adventure beginning April 22 and Donald’s Dino-Bash! starting Memorial Day Weekend
- The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo at Magic Kingdom Park featuring characters from “The Incredibles,” beginning May 25
- The Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! concert series at Epcot, beginning June 9
- The launch of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon is a 60-acre themed water park – inspired by the legend of a typhoon, earthquake and volcanic eruption. The park offers water activities for all ages, including signature attractions such as the water-coaster Crush ‘n’ Gusher; the water playground, Ketchakiddee Creek; and the popular Castaway Creek, a meandering lazy river.
Images Copyright Disney
Ready to experience Disney yourself? There are so many great package options for 2018. Send me an email for a FREE, no-obligation quote.
Contact me to today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create custom itineraries, book advanced FastPasses+ reservations, monitor for discounts, and much more! Also, my services are FREE! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News & More! Subscribe to our Daily Disney Newsletter and get the best in Disney News delivered to your inbox!
Latest posts by Heather Adamczak (see all)
- Tomorrow Rafiki’s Planet Watch Will Close at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - October 19, 2018
- Disney Confirms Plans to Build Nature-Inspired Mixed-Use Resort on Bay Lake - October 18, 2018
- New Disney Patent Filed for New Roller Coaster Technology - October 18, 2018