Yum num! We have an Ewok Sushi recipe that is out of this galaxy!
This sushi is a great vegetarian option since it features seasoned tofu pockets filled with brown rice, making it look just like the tiny warriors.
Have fun making some sushi with your family and then enjoy a nice relaxing day with a Star Wars marathon on Disney Plus!
- 1 package aburaage tofu pouches
- 1 sheet of seaweed
- 1 slice of salami
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Rinse the brown rice until water runs clear. Soak in cold water for 30 minutes, then drain.
- In a large saucepan add the rice and 3 cups of water. Bring to boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, then simmer for 20 minutes until the water is absorbed. Remove from heat, let sit for 10 minutes, covered.
- Transfer the rice into a medium bowl and fold in the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt. Let cool slightly.
- Prepare tofu pouches according to the package.
- Pull apart each pouch and stuff with the rice mixture.
- Cut the corners of both sides of the pouch and push the rice through to form the fluffy ears.
- Use kitchen shears to cut away the middle part of the pouch to reveal a face area.
- Cut or punch out seaweed to create eyes and a nose, and cut a small piece of salami for the mouth.
- Place onto the rice balls to serve.
Credit: Star Wars
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021