Fall is officially here! That means is the perfect time to enjoy a Cinderella Latte!
This delicious drink combines pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice with white chocolate to create a latte that will become a must have this season. We are sure Cinderella would have wanted to stay at the ball past midnight if they were serving this drink.
You can even modify this version to make it decaf for kids or as a late night drink. Making it is super simple, just follow this recipe from the Disney Princess Healthy Treats Cookbook and have fun!
- 1 cup of milk, divided
- 2 tbsp of white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp of honey
- 2 oz of brewed espresso
- In a small saucepan heat 1/2 cup of the milk with the white chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, honey and espresso over low heat until the chips have melted and the mixture is very warm.
- In a separate saucepan or cup froth the remaining 1/2 cup of milk with a milk frother until a tight foam has formed.
- Pour the latte into a mug and scoop foam on top.
- Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
We hope you enjoy your Cinderella Latte this fall!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021