It’s Halloween season at Walt Disney World Resort! Those looking for dazzling treats can head over to Disney Springs for not-so-scary desserts.
We recently made a trip to Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs to try the Halloween Minnie Mousse. It’s a carrot cake with pumpkin mousse and marshmallow mousse.
You can check out our Instagram video below of the stunning dessert item.
View this post on Instagram
Fall into the magic with this adorable Halloween Minnie Mousse! We found this tasty treat @disneysprings over at Amorette’s Patisserie. This is a carrot cake with a pumpkin and marshmallow mousse inside. You can snag yours for $9 until November 02. 📸: @disneydeedles #disneysnacks #disneysprings #halloween #spookyseason #disneyfood #minniemouse #minniemousse #fallintothemagic #minniemouse #minnie #disneylife #disneylifestyle #disneylove #disney #disneyhalloween @disneysprings #pumpkins #pumpkin
The Halloween Minnie Mousse costs $9.00 and is available until November 2, 2020.
No trip to Disney Springs is complete without yummy Disney treats. For some of the best desserts around, there is no better option than Amorette’s Patisserie.
You might also want to check out the other two seasonal Halloween desserts at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- Candle Petit Cake –Layers of chocolate biscuit, vanilla chiffon and cookies and cream mousse with a layer of cookie cream.
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée – Pumpkin custard, leaf cookie, and candied pecans.
You should see for yourself what desserts they have available the next time you’re in Disney Springs. Let us know if you visit Amorette’s Patisserie this Halloween season!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Black Velvet Cupcake is back at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Disney Springs - October 15, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Shakers now at Disney Springs - October 14, 2021
- Animal Kingdom Character Float receieve 50th Anniversary Makeover - October 13, 2021