Fall into magic at Disney Springs with these new experiences, treats and merchandise!
Let’s start with the snacks, these delicious treats are only available for a limited time so you better hurry up and get yours soon! Plus they are also adorable!
- Pumpkin Crème Brulee
- Cookies and Cream Halloween Petit Cake
- Pumpkin Minnie Mousse Dessert
- Pumpkin Milkshake: Made with vanilla gelato, caramel, pumpkin puree and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie baking spices.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin
- Pumpkin Scone
- Pumpkin Cupcake: Laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg and cinnamon topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
- Pumpkin Cannoli: Italian pastry shell filled with a pumpkin sweet cream
- Pumpkin Mudslide Shake: Pumpkin gelato, tiramisu gelato and milk served inside a white chocolate dipped waffle cone topped with whipped cream and orange sprinkles
Fall also brought some new seasonal merchandise items so you can stay trendy in Disney Style!
Some of the items you will find are Halloween sweatshirts and face masks, Haunted Mansion backpacks featuring the hitchhiking ghosts and the Haunted Mansion maid costume and new Minnie ears!
Other seasonal offerings to spice up your life are also available at different stores around Disney Springs, take a look:
- Bath bombs,
- Body butters
You’ll even find a few cute Disney Springs exclusives like Pumpkin Patch Mickey Soap!
- Pumpkin Powder
- Pumpkin Pie Sugar & Spice Blend
Tommy Bahama just launched their Fall 2020 collection featuring trendy pieces for men and women that are great for this season!
So there you go, get ready to fall into magic at Disney Springs this season!
Credit: Disney Springs
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020
- Wonders Of The Lodge Tour At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued - October 19, 2020
- Disney Cosmetologists Share Halloween Mask Friendly Makeup Tips! - October 19, 2020