The new film Christopher Robin opens in Theaters August 3rd, and we can’t wait to see our cuddly Pooh Bear on the big screen. To celebrate, Disney Family has been created crafts and recipes inspired by our favorite little cubby all stuffed with honey. One recipe that caught my eye was the Winnie the Pooh Cream Puffs. I mean, just look how cute they look!
These adorable cream puffs are filled with honey whipped cream! The “honey” pot of each puff is made with a light, airy pastry and a crispy cookie shell. Disney Family promises this recipe with be delicate,with a sweet filling. The recipe seems like a nice beginner dessert, that family members of all ages can help create.
After falling in love with these poohtastic cream puffs, I may have also challenged my fellow Chip and Co writers to a bake off! If you haven’t seen our last challenge, you can see our Jack-Jack draw off here. We’ll be baking these cream puffs ourselves for a battle of the cutest Pooh Puffs, so stay tuned for that!
For all the ingredients and instructions check it out on Disney Family. In addition to the Poof Puffs, as I’ve nick named them, there are lots of other fun crafts and treats you can create too!
- Pooh Bear Cream Puffs
- Winnie the Pooh Hand Pies
- Pooh Bear Lemon Bars
- Winnie Pull Apart Cake
- Hundred Acre Woods Strawberries
- Hunny Milkshakes
- Mini Winnie Pizzas
- Winnie the Pooh Tent
- Hundred Acre Wood Ufufy Balloons
- Last, but not least: Winnie the Pooh Beehive Birdhouse Video, featuring Tsum Tsums!
Will you try your hand at home with these fun Winnie the Pooh Cream Puffs? Be sure to keep an eye out for our Chip and Co Pooh Puff Bake Off this August! What other fun challenges would you like to see us take on?
- Chip and Co Follower Epcot France Minnie Ears Giveaway - August 8, 2020
- A Wild New Animal Kingdom Spirit Jersey Has Pounced In - August 8, 2020
- A Stunning New Haunted Mansion Dress Has Materialized - August 7, 2020