Start the year with some delicious Mickey S’mores Cupcakes!
If you love s’mores and cupcakes then this recipe is perfect for you, plus is Mickey shaped! You can’t go wrong with that. This treat features a graham cracker crust, soft chocolate cake and toasted marshmallow fluff topping, so good.
Learn how to make these adorable cupcakes by following this recipe from Disney Family:
MICKEY S’MORES CUPCAKES
- Your favorite chocolate cake recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- Cupcake tray and liners
- Marshmallow fluff
- Plastic bag
- Culinary blowtorch
- Small chocolate cookies or wafers
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until evenly combined.
- Line cupcake tray. Press a spoonful of graham cracker and butter mixture into each liner to cover the entire bottom.
- Fill cupcake tray 2/3 full with chocolate cake batter. Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Fill plastic bag with marshmallow fluff and cut a corner of the bag. Pipe a dollop of marshmallow fluff on each cupcake. Use a blowtorch to toast the marshmallow tops until golden brown. If you don’t have a blow torch, you can also broil the cupcakes in the oven for a few minutes to toast the marshmallow top.
- Place two small chocolate cookies or wafer on the side of each cupcake as Mickey ears.
Enjoy your Mickey S’mores Cupcakes!
Credit: Disney Family