The Headless Horseman rides again! Back for another year at the Fort Wilderness Resort in Walt Disney World is the “Return to Sleepy Hollow” event.
“Return to Sleepy Hollow” invites Guests into Fort Wilderness’ Tri-Circle-D Ranch Stables to take in a viewing of the Disney animated classic “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.” Durning the event, Guests should be on the lookout for ghosts on the loose and even the infamous Headless Horsemen!
Dates for this year’s “Return to Sleep Hollow” are as follows:
September 28, 29, and 30
October 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31
There are two showtimes for the event at 8 pm and 10 pm.
Ticket prices for the event are as follows:
- General Admission – includes a viewing of the movie, up-close encounter with Headless Horseman, and limited edition pin – $22
- Premium Admission – includes reserved seating in rows six to ten for the movie, treat bag, lanyard, drink cup, up close encounter with Headless Horseman, and limited edition pin – $38
- Ultimate Admission – includes reserved seating in first five rows for the movie, treat bag, lanyard, drink cup, priority access for an up-close encounter with Headless Horseman, and limited edition pin – $60
You can catch the Headless Horseman in the Boo to You Parade during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party but this is the only way to get that coveted selfie with him!
Tickets for “Return to Sleepy Hollow” go on sale 180-days prior to each event date. Tickets for the first event on September 28 go on sale on Sunday, April 1.
When tickets go on sale for “Return to Sleep Hollow,” they can be purchased by contacting your Travel Agent or Disney directly at 407-393-8687.
Let’s start planning your visit to Disney World for Fall or any other time in 2018! CLICK HERE! One of our wonderful MickeyTravels agents will be in touch to start planning your magical Disney visit! MickeyTravels is the preferred agency of Chip & Co. and a Platinum Earmarked Agency. Our services are always 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018