‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ Legends Episodes Now Available on Disney+. Marvel Fans are eagerly awaiting the premiere of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier after the series finale of WandaVision on Disney+, and to tie us over until the series premiere for TFATWS we can enjoy two new episodes of Marvel Studios: Legends!
The two new episodes mark the two week countdown for the premiere of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier series and feature:
- Falcon (7m) – “Revisit Sam’s Journey to becoming The Falcon, and his eventual partnering with The Winter Soldier.”
- The Winter Soldier (8m) – “Relive how Bucky Barnes was twisted into the ultimate assassin, and finally redeemed.”
There will be two additional episodes, one for Sharon Carter and Helmut Zemo, respectively.
“As the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand, Marvel Studios: Legends celebrates and codifies what has come before. Revisit the epic heroes, villains, and moments from across the MCU in preparation for the highly anticipated stories still to come. Each dynamic segment feeds directly into the upcoming series premiering on Disney+ — setting the stage for future events. Marvel Studios: Legends weaves together the many threads that constitute the unparalleled Marvel Cinematic Universe.“
Be sure to check back here at Chip and Co. for updates and all things Marvel and Disney+!
Featured Photo Credit: Marvel Studios/Disney+
- Disney Chairman Bob Iger to Receive Clio Award - April 16, 2021
- Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige Shares ‘Loki’ Disney+ Series is a Crime Thriller - April 16, 2021
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Helps Open NYC Times Square Vaccination Site - April 16, 2021