As summer winds down and the fall festivities around Walt Disney World begin, those seasonal eats, treats and drinks are popping up! Pumpkin Spice Lattes at now at Starbucks and Pumpkin Spice cupcakes are being served up at Sprinkles in Disney Springs. Let’s take a look at Joffrey’s seasonal drinks available at the Epcot kiosk.
Joffrey’s is offering two seasonal drinks:
- Pumpkin Pie Latte – Rich espresso blended with milk and pumpkin pie syrup ($.569/16oz)
- Caramel Apple Butter Chai Latte – Chai tea latte mixed with caramel apple butter syrup ($5.69/16oz)
These drinks come either hot or cold and there is a grown up option for both:
- Make It Spririted – Add Baileys Irish Creme, Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlua or Jameson Irish Whiskey($9.99/8oz Hot or 12oz Cold)
Joffrey’s Coffee can be found all over Walt Disney World so you can grab one of these incredible seasonal beverages while they are here! They have locations in all four parks along with Disney Springs and select Disney resorts.
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image Copyright: Chip and Co
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018