Heading to Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort for the Fourth of July weekend? If so, the parks have plenty of fun eats and treats for you and your family to enjoy. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick vendor snack or a three course meal, we’ve got something to satisfy every appetite. Below are our top tasty blog posts featured on the Disney Parks Blog so you can plan ahead! What are you looking forward to trying the most?
Fourth of July Eats and Treats at Disney Parks
- Just in Time for Your July 4th Picnic: Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue Cole Slaw – Love the cole slaw at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue in Frontierland in Disneyland park? We shared Chef Sean Layne’s recipe just in time for your own Fourth of July barbecue.
- Yummy Ideas for ‘Mickey’s Soundsational Parade’ at Disneyland Park – Planning to catch ‘Mickey’s Soundsational Parade’ at Disneyland Park over the weekend? If so, we have plenty of food on the run options along the parade route. Happy viewing!
- Today in Disney History: Casey’s Corner Steps to the Plate – Check out one of our guests’ favorite quick-service eateries on all of Walt Disney World property – Casey’s Corner.
- Favorite Disneyland Resort Lunch Spots – Lunch is the perfect break in a theme park day – an important part of the whole experience, and a chance to relax and refuel for the afternoon and evening. Here are some of our go-to picks.
- – Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is one of those tucked-away restaurants on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon that we don’t always think of first – but what a treat. Planning to stop by this weekend?
Source Disney Parks Blog