Tables in Wonderland Members will get to join a unique Chef’s Table experience with the Catering Chefs and Service Staff at the Exclusive Chef’s Table located backstage at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center. The evening begins with a reception in the Catering Kitchen that then leads the Tables in Wonderland Members through a secret entrance to the Chef’s Table where they get to enjoy 6 courses, all presented and finished on-stage and accompanied with an outstanding wine selection. The evening is very interactive with the chefs and sommelier, so Tables in Wonderland Members are in for a real treat!
This experience is $259 per Guest, plus tax, gratuity included. Call (407) WDW-7762 to book a seat at a Contemporary Resort Chef’s Table Experience.
Event Dates (please, keep in mind that space is limited at this special event.):
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
Guests are asked to adhere to the minimum dress code requirements at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome. Please explore the minimum dress code requirements:
- Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
- Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
- Not permitted are tank tops, flip-flops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.
This event is designed for Guests 18 years of age and older. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify your age.
A Tables in Wonderland Guest may make a reservation for a party of up to 10 Guests, including themselves. Note: A valid Tables in Wonderland Member Card must be presented upon arrival.
Discover a world of flavor as a member of Tables in Wonderland—and enjoy access to a bountiful buffet of dining discounts and benefits at Walt Disney World Resort. Tables in Wonderland is exclusive to Florida Residents, Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members.
Source: Orlando Park News
Photo cred: Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018