Looking for a great way to spend your New Year’s Eve this holiday season? Look no further than Disney’s Contemporary Resort. With two different incredible parties to choose from, the Contemporary Resort is the place to be! Will you be attending the Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration (recommended for families) or Disney Countdown to Midnight (recommended for adults without kids) that includes a VIP option?
The Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration will be from 8 p.m. to 12:15 a.m. This family friendly party will feature a welcome from Sarge, one of the army men from Toy Story, on the second floor of the resort. Once inside, guests will discover spaces that have been transformed with scenes from beloved Pixar movies.
Highlights of the evening include:
- Being enveloped in the worlds of various Disney•Pixar films, like “Inside Out,” “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo” and “Up,” including meeting some of your favorite characters.
- Kids’ activities, including Boot Camp with Sarge, Pixar Face Painting and a balloon artist creating favorite Pixar characters.
- An interactive DJ spinning Radio Disney hits from his Cars-inspired DJ Rig, complete with tires and road signs right out of Radiator Springs.
- A delicious buffet dinner, including Woody’s Favorite Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast, Wall-E’s Pan Seared Mahi-Mahi, Rex’s Manhattan Filet, Sulley’s Beast White Cheddar Baked Mac & Cheese, build-your-own salad options, desserts, kids’ favorites like chicken fingers and more.
- A viewing of the famous Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks.
- Tickets are $190 per person, including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets, call (407) WDW-DINE.
For adults without kids, we recommend the Disney Countdown to Midnight event. It will also be held from 8 p.m. to 12:15 a.m. Guests can dress up and have a magical evening of dining, dancing and enchantment in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Some of the features will include a Mickey Mouse mirror ball and Disney Character topiaries. There will also be a high-energy New Year’s Bash Band and a live DJ providing music all night long.
Other highlights of the evening include:
- A “cheftainment” station featuring a seasonal menu inspired by some Disney Signature Dining restaurants – with a touch of Disney magic.
- A special appearance by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- At the end of the night, guests will be invited out to the porte cochère, where they will receive a Champagne flute and welcome 2019 with a viewing of the famous Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks.
- Tickets are $275, including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets, call (407) WDW-DINE.
For guests attending the Disney Countdown to Midnight party, they have the option to add on a VIP enhancement. The Ink and Paint Club experience will be held from 7 p.m. to 12:15 a.m. It will be located adjacent to the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. At the Ink and Paint Club, guests will step back in time into a vintage Disney Animation-inspired room. It will feature silver Chiavari chairs, metallic tables and references to classic Disney Animation. Ticketed guests can visit the lounge during the evening, starting with a featured reception from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Highlights of this special reception include:
- Photo opportunities with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse with a unique Disney Animation backdrop.
- A pianist providing live entertainment.
- Chef stations featuring king crab, tuna tartare, sheep’s milk ricotta gnocchi, cocktails, Champagne, cordials and more – all included with admission.
- Reserved seating in the Disney Countdown to Midnight Party when it opens at 8 p.m.
- Disney Ink & Paint Club is only available as a part of an enhanced ticket that includes access to both the Disney Countdown to Midnight and the Ink & Paint Club for $450 total per guest. Access to Ink & Paint Club must be purchased concurrently with the Disney Countdown to Midnight ticket and cannot be added on at a later date.
- To purchase tickets, call (407) WDW-DINE
Both celebrations will feature entertainment, music, food and other refreshments, plus a viewing of the Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks to cap off the night. Booking is now available, so be sure to get your tickets soon!
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images copyright: Disney
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018