Valentine’s Day is here! Treat your special someone with these adorable Wall-E cookies!
They are both sweet and salty, a perfect combination in our opinion. Plus they are super easy to make! We have a special recipe so you can make them at home, surprise your valentine and spend a cozy night watching Wall-E on DisneyPlus!
- Batch of chilled sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Kitchen knife
- Baking sheet
- Wire cooling rack
- White cookie icing
- Butter knife
- Chocolate candy melts
- Chocolate M&M’s candies
- Small microwavable bowl
- Small round pretzels
- Heat the oven to the specified temperature for the cookie dough. Meanwhile, print and cut out the template pieces.
- Roll out the dough on a floured sheet of wax paper to 1/4 inch thickness and then use the template and kitchen knife to cut out a bunch of Wall-E eyes (both left and right).
- Bake the cookies according to the recipe directions and then transfer them to the wire rack to cool completely.
- Working with one cookie eye at a time, frost the surface with white cookie icing, and gently press a candy melt in place for the iris. Next, use a blob of cookie icing to “glue” a chocolate M&M’s candy atop the candy melt.
- Melt a few chocolate Candy Melts in a microwavable bowl, heating them for 10 to 15 seconds intervals until they are soft enough to stir into a smooth consistency. Use the tip of a toothpick dipped in the melted chocolate to add three “rivets” to each eye.
- Use more of the melted chocolate to stick each completed pair of Wall-E eyes to the top of the pretzel.
Enjoy and happy valentine’s day!
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enjoy A Delicious Breakfast With This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! - February 25, 2021
- This Winnie The Pooh’s Hot Cocoa Recipe It’s Perfect For A Blustery Day! - February 24, 2021
- Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes You Can Make At Home! - February 23, 2021