Valentine’s Day is here! Treat your special someone with these adorable Wall-E cookies!
They are both sweet and salty, a perfect combination in our opinion. Plus they are super easy to make! We have a special recipe so you can make them at home, surprise your valentine and spend a cozy night watching Wall-E on DisneyPlus!
- Batch of chilled sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Kitchen knife
- Baking sheet
- Wire cooling rack
- White cookie icing
- Butter knife
- Chocolate candy melts
- Chocolate M&M’s candies
- Small microwavable bowl
- Small round pretzels
- Heat the oven to the specified temperature for the cookie dough. Meanwhile, print and cut out the template pieces.
- Roll out the dough on a floured sheet of wax paper to 1/4 inch thickness and then use the template and kitchen knife to cut out a bunch of Wall-E eyes (both left and right).
- Bake the cookies according to the recipe directions and then transfer them to the wire rack to cool completely.
- Working with one cookie eye at a time, frost the surface with white cookie icing, and gently press a candy melt in place for the iris. Next, use a blob of cookie icing to “glue” a chocolate M&M’s candy atop the candy melt.
- Melt a few chocolate Candy Melts in a microwavable bowl, heating them for 10 to 15 seconds intervals until they are soft enough to stir into a smooth consistency. Use the tip of a toothpick dipped in the melted chocolate to add three “rivets” to each eye.
- Use more of the melted chocolate to stick each completed pair of Wall-E eyes to the top of the pretzel.
Enjoy and happy valentine’s day!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Tsum Tsum Lantern Fairy Lights To Add A Magical Touch To Your Room! - January 11, 2022
- These Mickey And Minnie Ufufy Cupcakes Have A Hidden Surprise Inside! - January 11, 2022
- Adorable Mickey And Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops To Gift This Valentine’s Day! - January 11, 2022