Be our guest and join us while we make an Enchanted Rose Pizza!
This culinary masterpiece features a rustic loaf of French bread just like the one Belle find at the village, some sauce, cheese and a romantic pepperoni rose! Everyone will love it for sure.
So bring out your finest china, light up some candles, grab your pizza and enjoy a magical night with your family watching Beauty and the Beast on Disney Plus.
ENCHANTED ROSE PIZZA
- 1/2 French bread loaf
- 6 large pieces of pepperoni, at room temperature
- 1/2 zucchini, cut lengthwise
- 2 tbsp of pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella
- 1 large green olive
- 3 medium black olives
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the French bread loaf in half horizontally. Flip the bottom of the load over to reveal a cloche-like shape of bread. This will be the pizza crust.
- Cut the pepperoni slices in half. Roll up one pepperoni half into a tight, cone-like shape. Roll this cone inside another half of pepperoni, then repeat this process with all the pepperoni halves to create a full pepperoni rose. To keep the rose intact, use toothpicks to pierce the base of the rose as you continue adding pepperoni petals to it. Keep the toothpicks in the completed rose and place it in a small bowl to preserve its shape. Set aside.
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut out a rose stem from the piece of zucchini.
- Cut a small circle of bread out from the top center of the “cloche” pizza crust. This will help to keep the rose in place after the pizza is baked. Spread the pizza sauce on the crust in a thin later, then top evenly with the mozzarella. Bake the pizza for 7-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Remove the pizza from the oven and set aside.
- Trim a small slice off each olive so that they don’t roll when placed on the pizza. Select basil leaves that resemble rose petals.
- To finish, remove the toothpicks from the pepperoni rose, then place it in the small circle cut out from the top center. Arrange the zucchini “stem”, basil, “rose leaves,” and olive “cloche handles” in place to create an Enchanted Rose Pizza.
Credit: Disney Family
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021