Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble at Disney California Adventure park and takes you into the Super Hero universe. This special, after-park hours event will feature an action-packed line-up of experiences, great for fans of all ages.
Guest are invited to experience the ultimate treat: incredible entertainment, character encounters, event-themed food, merchandise and more—all themed to some favorite Super Hero stories. You’ll also have access to select attractions in Disney California Adventure park, such as the exhilarating Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
You can choose to attend Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble during either Apr. 30 or May 1, 2019, from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. each night. Tickets are $109 and will be available starting February 19 for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders and February 21 for the general public.
Each night will feature:
- Epic entertainment, including a rockin’ dance party and heroic show moments.
- Encounters with admired Super Heroes.
- Park-wide scavenger hunt to find hidden artifacts—helping to save mankind!
- Immersive photo opportunities and gallant décor, as well as themed food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Fun surprises to celebrate 80 years of comic art.
- Unlimited digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event.
Visit Disneyland.com for more details and pricing and to purchase your tickets. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for both event nights will be available.
Make plans now to join us for Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble at Disney California Adventure park!
The number of tickets available are limited and valid only for the specific event date and hours. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling (714) 781-4636 until the day before the event, or at any Disneyland Resort ticket booth until the day of the event—subject to availability. Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. Limit eight 8 tickets per person—no discounts apply. Tickets not required for Guests ages 2 and under. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be resold. Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines for restrictions. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. Online registration required. Offer and event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
(info from Disney Parks Blog)
Latest posts by Robbie Bulus (see all)
- Super Heroes Unite During Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble Event - February 12, 2019
- The Tropical Hideaway, now Open in Adventureland at Disneyland Park - December 24, 2018
- Disney’s ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Movie Review - December 18, 2018