Missing that delicious strawberry soup from 1900 Park Fare? No worries! We have the recipe so you can recreate it at home!
You can usually find this cold soup at Disney’s Grand Floridian, it’s a must have when you visit the 1900 Park Fare if you love anything with berries.
So start this new year with a tasty treat for your family! It’s pretty easy to make, take a look:
- 2 lb or 8 oz of strawberries (frozen variety, thawed with juice)
- 16 oz of heavy cream
- 2 oz of sour cream
- 3 oz of plain yogurt
- 8 oz of fresh strawberries
- Mix the frozen strawberries with the heavy cream, sour cream and plain yogurt.
- Beat slowly until everything is well mixed and a smooth consistency is formed.
- Chill and shake well before serving.
- Add fresh strawberries as garnish.
Credit: Theme Park Professor
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!