Here’s some festive treats for coffee lovers heading to Disney Springs! Many enjoy grabbing their favorite Starbucks beverage when visiting Disney Springs. Of course, these Starbucks locations do offer magical drink offerings for guests enjoying their day of fun. For those looking for something different to try, then keep reading to check out their holiday menu items.
View this post on Instagram
Sleigh all day🎅🏼✨ — Celebrating Christmas in July! We have a festive limited-time menu yule be sure to love. 🎄💝 . . . Menu art by @mmtang #starbucks #sbuxmarketplace #christmas #july #wdw #santa #disneysprings #disney #orlando #florida #christmasinjuly #vote #disneyspringsfood #mickey #secretmickey #barista #coffee #baristalife #starbuckspartners #frappuccino #instagram #instagood #instadaily #tobeapartner #sunshine #outdoors #family #holidays #snowball
These new holiday themed beverages will be available for a limited time, so don’t delay! These beverages are filled with Yuletide cheer and taste delicious. You can check out their festive drink menu below.
Christmas in July Drink Specials
- Melted Snowman – Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with a cake pop topped with mocha and caramel drizzle.
- Candy Cane – Vannila Bean Frappuccino with peppermint.
- Snowball – White Mocha Frappuccino with Hazlenut and Toffee Nut topped with Caramel Drizzle.
Personally, we’re excited to try the Melted Snowman beverage! Having a delicious cake pop with our coffee beverage sounds like a dynamic taste combo. Of course, the other two choices are great as well.
Will you be going to Disney Springs anytime soon to try out one of these limited-time menu options? If so, let us know which holiday drink you try when you visit!
Source: Disney Springs Starbucks
- We are in love with this new Beach Club Tervis - April 13, 2021
- Wildberry Cake Pop Shake now available at Beaches & Cream - April 13, 2021
- See the first Drone video of Brightline rail expansion from South Florida to Orlando - April 11, 2021