Jedis are you ready to join the Resistance- today Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance has opened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! This first-of-its-kind attraction, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, debuts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before opening in Disneyland in January! Find out about the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance virtual queue to help you reduce your time in line!
To help you make the most of your time in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, make sure you check the My Disney Experience app to access the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance virtual queue. Once you enter the park, open the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge section and go to “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Access by Boarding Group.” Click on “Find Out More.” The next screen will share the current boarding status of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. If boarding groups are available, you may be able to tap “Join Boarding Group.” There will also be a display indicating which boarding group may now enter the attraction.
Additional information about virtual queue:
- Please note if “Join a Boarding Group” is grayed out, that means the boarding groups are full for the day and are no longer available.
- Make sure your My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for you and the others in your group, so you can enroll everyone in the virtual queue at the same time.
- Make sure push notifications are turned on for My Disney Experience so you will be alerted if your boarding group is called to return.
- You have up to two hours from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, so there’s no need to rush right over. Once there, you can expect to wait and spend some time getting immersed in the story and soaking in the rich details before experiencing the attraction.
- Please note that joining a boarding group does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
For any questions around the virtual queue please speak to a cast member of the Guest Experience Team who are available throughout the park to assist you! When waiting for your boarding, why not try some of the many attractions available in Disney’s Hollywood Studios such as The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror or find Woody in Toy Story Land!
We’re using the virtual queue because we expect this ambitious new attraction will be very popular. It’s safe to say, there is nothing in the world quite like Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
For a sneak peek of the attraction, click here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.