Legends of the Force- A Star Wars Celebration has begun at Disneyland Paris! Discover the incredible snacks and meals that will delight guests’ tastebuds across the galaxy!
Check out what snacks the kiosks from Studio Catering Co have to offer:
- Chewbacca Coffee- Delicious milk coffee with praline syrup, whipped cream, almond chips and caramelized hazelnuts, 4,49€ (available in bars for 8€)
- Tie Fighter Shortbread- Chocolate, hazelnut, 3,99€
- Yoda Cake- Pistachio financier, green chocolate glaze with Yuzu, 4,29€
- Cookie Wookie- Hazelnut chocolate biscuit, 4,29€
- Han Solo Carbonite Shortbread- Chocolate Vanilla, 3,99
- Dagobath Soup-Vegan Pea soup, 3,99€
- Mustafar Soup-Vegan soup with squash, 3,99€
It’s truly great to see some vegan options on the menu this year!
One of the most exciting items to be released during this season is definitely the Star Wars popcorn buckets! There are four to collect, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Captain Phasma and Stormtrooper each for 14,99€, a definite must souvenir for any Star Wars fan!
At the Restaurant En Coulisses guests will find the Legends of Force menu for 16,99€.
Guests can choose between a Legends of the Beef Burger Force, containing a beef patty, tomato, cheddar, bacon, salad and Andalusian sauce or the Legends of Force Chicken Burger, containing Emmental chicken burger with a chive sauce. Both of these options come with the Death Star Dessert, which is a chocolate mousse, salted butter caramel heart- which sounds simply delicious!
Lots of mouthwatering treats, drinks and meals for Star Wars fans this season of Legends of the Force!
- Skip the theme parks. Violet Sake is now available in Disney Springs! - April 3, 2021
- Meet the Women Behind the Magic at Walt Disney World - March 28, 2021
- Bonjour Gift Shop reopens for business after a quick refurbishment - March 27, 2021