From a galaxy far, far away comes an exciting new cookbook inspired by the cuisine from the exciting new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge themed lands! Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook is the ultimate source for creating out- of-this-world meals and treats from Black Spire Outpost and beyond.
This amazing new cookbook releases November 5, 2019, and retails for $35.00. Written from the unique culinary perspective of Strono “Cookie” Tuggs, the head chef at Maz Kanata’s castle on Takodana, this cookbook provides Star Wars fans with a wealth of delicious galactic recipes for home cooks of all skill levels.
Engaging, fun, and informative, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Cookbook is the definitive guide to the delectable cuisines of a galaxy far, far away.
ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTORS:
- Strono “Cookie” Tuggs is a galaxy-renowned chef, best known for being head cook at Maz Kanata’s castle on Takodana (before it was destroyed). He now owns and operates a food freighter serving countless planets across the galaxy. Tuggs boasts near-encyclopedic knowledge of the galaxy’s culinary delights, born of decades of travel, research, and a love of the holovids of the legendary chef Gormaanda. This is his first cookbook.
- Chelsea Monroe-Cassel is the coauthor of the bestseller A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook, The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook and the author of World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook. Her work is a synthesis of imagination and historical research. This passion has led her to a career of transforming imaginary foods into reality. She greatly enjoys foreign languages, treasure hunting, history, and all things related to honey.
- Marc Sumerak is an Eisner and Harvey award–nominated writer and editor. His recent work for Insight includes Hidden Universe Travel Guides: The Complete Marvel Cosmos, Guardians of the Galaxy: Creating Marvel’s Spacefaring Super Heroes, and Ghostbusters: Ectomobile: Owner’s Workshop Manual.
STAR WARS: Galaxy’s Edge The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook, is available for pre-order now! It retails for $35.00, and will officially launch November 5, 2019.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Epic New Boba Fett Dining Set Honors The Mandalorian Legacy - June 6, 2020
- Frosty Cool Frozen Dinnerware Set Is Snowing In Soon - June 6, 2020
- Fun New Ink And Paint Disney Store Key Coming Soon - June 5, 2020