Get ready to blast off to a Galaxy far far away. Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is set to open next month on August 29th. There’s great news though for passholders with a platinum pass and above. Guests that are platinum, platinum plus, or premier passholders will be able to register for an exclusive preview this summer. The Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge passholder preview will be on select dates this August inside Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios. An email will be sent out to those eligible for this preview event. Here’s some important information regarding the preview from Disney Parks Blog.
How to Register
- Email invitations with registration details will be sent out later this summer.
- If you are an eligible Passholder and would like to register a Guest to accompany you, that Guest must also have a valid Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier annual pass, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
- Advance registration is required.
- Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders must register by making an online reservation for ONE event.
- Valid Annual Pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and Passholder Guest.
- Reservations are limited and are subject to availability.
- Activities and attractions are subject to change without notice.
When the email is sent out the space available for this preview event will be gone quicker than you can say hyperspace. Make sure to have your My Disney Experience account set up in advance with guests you will be wanting to take. Also make sure they are platinum passholders or above. Guests can not accompany you unless they are also platinum passholders or above.
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is going to be absolutely amazing and it will be such an experience before the crowds of opening day. Are you excited about the passholder preview or are you planning on attending opening day? Drop a comment and let us know.
All information about the passholder preview is from Disney Parks Blog found HERE.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.