Here is the news from the Disney Parks Blog:
This year, Disney will offer t-shirts for adults and youth that feature the logo for the upcoming film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. These shirts are the first products for the new film created especially for Disney Parks.
Twenty-five percent of the retail sale price of this product will be donated to U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF Kid Power. UNICEF Kid Power gives kids the power to save lives. By getting active with the UNICEF Kid Power Band, kids can go on missions, earn points and unlock therapeutic food packets for severely malnourished children around the world.
The shirts will be released at the following locations:
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
These items will not be available on the Disney Parks online store or via the Shop Disney Parks mobile app.
To learn more about Star Wars: Force for Change, please visit ForceForChange.com.
The U.S. Fund for UNICEF does not endorse any brand or product. No portion of the purchase price is tax-deductible.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Yehaa Bob Jackson returning to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort! - September 9, 2021
- Tickets to D23 Expo 2022 go on sale on January 20, 2022! - September 9, 2021
- Baby Yoda is coming to Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade! - September 9, 2021