In 2009, Casey Pugh asked thousands of Internet users to remake “Star Wars: A New Hope” into a fan film, 15 seconds at a time. Contributors were allowed to recreate scenes from Star Wars however they wanted. Within just a few months SWU grew into a wild success. The creativity that poured into the project was unimaginable.
SWU has been featured in documentaries, news features and conferences around the world for its unique appeal. In 2010 we won a Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Creative Achievement In Interactive Media.
Finally, the crowd-sourced project has been stitched together and put online for your streaming pleasure. The “Director’s Cut” is a feature-length film that contains hand-picked scenes from the entire StarWarsUncut.com collection.
So grab some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the Awesomeness!
- AMC Theaters Host Special Screenings of “Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace 3D” (chipandco.com)
- Nooooooooo! Lucas Says No to More Star Wars Movies (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- First look: New EPCOT Light & Color Collection - September 7, 2021
- Epcot’s Club Cool and Creations Shop officially opening Sept 15th - September 7, 2021
- Disney’s Skyliner just received a 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 6, 2021