Music and merriment abound when the most authentic St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Central Florida comes to Downtown Disney March 7-17.
The celebration at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant and throughout Downtown Disney pays homage to Celtic culture with nearly 10 top Irish bands and pro dancers performing on three stages during select days of the festival. With performances starting nightly March 7-14 from 5 to 1 a.m. March 15-17 on stages indoors and out, guests can don their finest green duds and join in a jig or two.
Highlights of the celebration across Downtown Disney will include:
- Performances by The Willis Clan, world-famous U2 tribute band Elevation, Goitse, Three Dollar Band, We Banjo 3, The Ragland Rebels, The Brazen Heads and Raglan Road house bands Creel and The West Coast Trio
- The Raglan Road Dancers — seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily
- Renowned Irish dancer and choreographer Ronan McCormack of the original Riverdance cast, leading Irish Dance Workshops “From Roots to Riverdance”
- Ceili (kay-lee) traditional music and structured set-dancing event, during which host Ronan McCormack invites guest participation
Additional entertainment inspired by the Emerald Isle will include more than 50 musicians and dancers, face painting, stilt walkers, living statues and giveaways. Guests will find it’s easy being green at The Mighty Family Zone on the West Side, a new offering during the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival, where guests can snag a photo with Kermit, learn how to draw everyone’s favorite frog, take part in games and DJ dance parties, and more.
Also new this year: the four Disney Food Trucks (Fantasy Fair, Namaste Café, Superstar Catering and World Showcase of Flavors) will serve delicious eats each evening of the festival at Downtown Disney West Side, including a special St. Patrick’s Day-themed cupcake. Guests can also purchase Fisherman’s Pie, a favorite dish from the Ireland kiosk at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, at the World Showcase of Flavors Food Truck.
Guests can order from the popular Raglan Road lunch, dinner and bar menus throughout the event. Irish celebrity chef Kevin Dundon of Raglan Road will bring traditional Irish flavors to Downtown Disney with dishes such as loin of bacon and cabbage, and guests will find a hearty selection of beers on tap.
The restaurant’s Cooke’s of Dublin counter-service eatery will offer Irish favorites like fish and chips, battered sausages and deep-fried candy bars, and guests will discover additional food and specialty drinks created just for the festival at select Downtown Disney restaurants.
On Monday, St. Patrick’s Day, guests will be seated at Raglan Road on a first-come, first-served basis with a cover charge of $10 for each guest age 18 and older. Reservations can be booked for other festival days by calling 407/938-0300. For more information visit Disneyworld.com/StPatricksDay.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021