Sprinkles Cupcake became famous as the worlds ‘first cupcake bakery’ established in 2005 and even more well known for their Cupcake ATM’s in various cities across the United States.
The ‘cupcakery’ was an instant hit among Disney guests after opening a Sprinkles Cupcakes location in Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL on May 15, 2016, and remains a guest favorite to this day.
Sprinkles has put together something sweet for their guests this holiday season, called Sprinkle Joy. This holiday campaign includes in-store holiday give-a-ways, charitable food donations of unsold product to a local shelter, and even new seasonally-themed holiday favorite flavors.
We have compiled a list of the new flavors and when they will be sold at Sprinkles Cupcake locations everywhere. Take a look at these delicious takes on our favorite holiday classics.
- Pumpkin (available Nov. 1-30): Laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting, this cupcake a tried and true flavor spice up any occasion –if heading to a party, take a Layer Cake so that everyone gets a bite!
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie (available Nov. 1-30): This brand new spiced pumpkin cake offers a rich candied pecan filling and finished with toasted marshmallow frosting – it’s like Thanksgiving in your mouth a must have for any family or friends gathering.
- Chocolate Peppermint (Available Dec. 1-31): This decadent Belgian dark chocolate cake is topped with bittersweet chocolate-peppermint frosting along with crushed peppermint candies – talk about taking the Candy Cane to THE NEXT LEVEL.
- Gingerbread (Available Dec. 1-31): Always a seasonal favorite, this fragrant spiced ginger cake is topped with cream cheese frosting, dusted with cinnamon sugar, and adorned with a gingerbread man.
- Holiday-themed Layer Cakes and Bake Boxes: New this year, you’ll be able to order Layer Cakes and Bake Boxes in Pumpkin, Chocolate Peppermint and Gingerbread flavors, all presented in Sprinkles’ new holiday packaging – the PERFECT gift for the hostess or item to take to that pot luck you forgot to bake for!
Sprinkles NEW festive packaging is perfect for all your holiday occasions – from entertaining to catering to gifting!
They all sound truly wonderful and we can’t wait to sink out teeth into these new offerings coming this holiday season to a Sprinkles Cupcakes Bakery near you! Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort will be able to try these incredible flavors and offerings at the Sprinkles Cupcakes location in Disney Springs.
Photo Credit: Sprinkles Cupcakes
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Casting Call Reveals Jacob Batalon’s Ned Leeds Plays a Bigger Role in ‘Spider-Man 3’ - November 28, 2020
- Ming-Na Wen Reportedly On Set of ‘The Mandalorian’ During Filming for Season 2 - November 28, 2020
- Warwick Davis Gives Update on ‘Willow’ Series Coming to Disney+ - November 28, 2020