Ready to put the winter behind you? Seven of the Disney Springs Hotels in Walt Disney World are offering an amazing “Spring into Summer” promotion! Our friends at Key to the World Travel have all the tools to help you plan and save the most on your summer vacation! These “Spring into Summer” rates are for stays May 6-June 30, 2019. Check out the perks of staying at a Disney Springs Area Hotel with this new promotion:
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this chic lifestyle resort opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 325-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – 60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
A terrific way to experience all the destination has to offer is by staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels. Situated on Walt Disney World Resort property, the seven hotels are ideally located an easy walk to Disney Springs, which now features more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments. This includes an impressive collection of restaurants by renowned chefs, such as the recently opened Jaleo by José Andrés, serving delicious authentic Spanish tapas, paella and sangria in a vibrant atmosphere.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Spring into Summer” rates for stays May 6-June 30, 2019 are:
B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $95 per room, per night
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $99 per suite, per night
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $127 per room, per night
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $122 per room, per night
Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $95 per room, per night
Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $80 per room, per night.
Want even more reason to opt for one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels? Guests staying at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels enjoy two great benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks through December 31, 2019: Extra Magic Hours benefit and 60-Day FastPass+ benefit, with valid theme park admission. The Extra Magic Hours benefit enables guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. The FastPass+ benefit provides the opportunity to reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Ask your travel provider to ensure they can give you the necessary ticket confirmation or hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit. Upon booking your stay, please allow 24-72 hours for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system.
Plus, the seven hotels provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.In addition, guests receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at Frontera Cocina, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, Wolfgang Puck Express, The Polite Pig, House of Blues Restaurant, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop.
Other benefits of staying at one of the Disney Springs Hotels include: the ability to purchase Disney Theme Park Tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Service Desk; a Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel; and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – through June 3, 2019 at Epcot
2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series – nightly through June 3, 2019 at Epcot.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Included with Epcot admission during the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, the Garden Rocks Concert Series features three shows 7 nights a week. Entertainment scheduled to perform at the concert series includes: A Flock of Seagulls, Marshall Tucker Band, Peabo Bryson, Richard Marx, Starship (starring Mickey Thomas), Colin Hay of Men at Work, War, The Guess Who, and Eddie Palmieri. For the schedule click HERE
What are you waiting for? Our partner travel agency Key tot he World Travel has all the tools needed to create the perfect Walt Disney World vacation for you and your family. Fill out the link below to get your free/no obligation quote today!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.