You can now enter to win a 4-night stay at a suite at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort and bring your 4 legged friend along! The seven Disney Springs Resorts Area hotels in Florida has just announced its “Vacation with your Best Friend Sweepstakes” The grand prize is a 5 day 4 night stay at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, dinner at the 4 restaurants in the largely expanded Disney Springs and a stay for your cat or dog at the Best Friends Pet Care at Walt Disney World plus more!
Want to visit Central Florida but do not want to leave your beloved pet at home? This could be the answer. The seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are conducting a “Vacation With Your Best Friend Sweepstakes” promotion from June 1-30, 2016, which will award a deluxe 4-night stay to the winner and their cherished dog or cat.
The grand prize includes: a 4-night stay in a spacious two-bedroom suite at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, just steps from the significantly expanded and enhanced Disney Springs (formerly known as the Downtown Disney® area); and a 4-night stay for a dog or cat at Best Friends Pet Care at Walt Disney World® Resort, just minutes from the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels. Canine accommodations will be a two-room suite (featuring a climate-controlled indoor bedroom with an outdoor patio protected from the elements), or a cat will stay in Kitty City (a separate wing of the building, protected from the sights, sounds and smells of dogs).
In addition, the prize includes a $100 gift certificate to enjoy dinner at the contemporary Andiamo Italian Bistro at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, plus $100 gift certificates at each of these outstanding restaurants at Disney Springs: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s elegant new Morimoto Asia, specializing in pan-Asian cuisine with mouthwatering dishes from Japan, China, Korea and Thailand; the lively Crossroads at House of Blues®, serving delicious Southern and global food inside the famous House of Blues® live entertainment venue; and the fun Splitsville Luxury Lanes, a two-story bowling and dining complex with 30 luxury lanes, billiards, live entertainment and an eclectic menu. To complete the trip, your pet will receive a bath at the end of the stay to go home fresh and clean. The grand prize has a retail value of $4,800.
Want more reason to enter for the chance to win? The stay will enable you the opportunity to experience the many new offerings at Disney Springs, which is an easy walk from the seven hotels. When work is completed in mid-2016, Disney Springs will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Plus, the seven hotels (which includes the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista) also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Disney Springs area.
As a bonus, guests at the seven hotels also receive the “2016 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven include:
- The ability to purchase Disney theme park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
“We are conducting the ‘Vacation With Your Best Friend Sweepstakes’ promotion to let people know that they can visit the Walt Disney World® Resort without leaving their beloved pet at home,” said Mike Rezmer, chairperson of the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels’ marketing committee. “Best Friends Pet Care Center is a first-class facility that provides great care for pets in a safe, healthy and fun environment. So, guests can enjoy all that the Walt Disney World® Resort has to offer, while knowing their pet is being well-cared for.”
To register for the “Vacation With Your Best Friend Sweepstakes” promotion, go to http://disneyspringshotels.com/vacation-best-friend-sweepstakes/ . The winner will be randomly selected on July 1, 2016. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. The promotion is void where prohibited. Legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia are eligible to enter, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
Visit http://disneyspringshotels.com/vacation-best-friend-sweepstakes/ for the official rules.
The reimagined Disney Springs overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side. Inspired by Florida’s charming waterfront towns, historic architecture and natural beauty, Disney Springs offers a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers, entertainment, upscale restaurants, and casual dining options.
Well underway in its transformation, Disney Springs already has many new offerings that are open. Among these are 23 exciting new retail tenants that just opened their doors in Town Center in May, which includes: kate spade new york, Vera Bradley, Tommy Bahama, PANDORA, Under Armour Brand House, ALEX AND ANI, Sephora, UGG, TROPHY ROOM, and MAC Cosmetics.
In addition, nine new specialty dining locations also just opened at Disney Springs in May: Amorette’s Patisserie, STK Orlando, B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co., D-Luxe Burger, Morimoto Asia Street Food, Sprinkles (cupcake bakery), The Daily Poutine, YeSake, and AristoCrepes.
This follows such other recent openings as the Indiana Jones-themed Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Ganachery chocolate shop, Vivoli Il Gelato (serving Italian gelato and more, like its famous sister shop in Florence, Italy), Dockside Margaritas, and Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC (which specializes in gluten-free and vegan baked goods).
Other new shops include Star Wars Galactic Outpost, Chapel Hats, Havaianas sandals store, Sanuk (home of unique footwear), Sound Lion, and men’s grooming store The Art of Shaving.
Also new is Exposition Park, the home to Disney-owned food trucks, with delicious offerings from each of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Plus, there are two new parking garages with a total of 6,000 spaces, and the new Village Causeway which provides guests another path of travel through the area. Plus, a pedestrian bridge from the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels to the Disney Springs area opened, making it even easier for guests.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney Springs are: World of Disney store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO® Store, Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson (apparel and accessories), Steve Baker Caricatures, Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney Springs Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes:
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney SpringsTM, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- B Resort & Spa — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features the new American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet
- Buena Vista Palace — situated on 27 lush acres, the 27-story contemporary hotel is just steps from the Disney Springs area, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday, sports grill and grab-and-go market
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and newly renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 comfortable guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit
Latest posts by Karen A (see all)
- Universal Orlando Resorts raises ticket prices - February 18, 2017
- Mickey and Minnie light spinner toys recall - February 12, 2017
- Disney World raises ticket prices and annual passholder rates - February 11, 2017