Great news Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt is returning to the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival in 2020!
Spread your wings during a scavenger hunt that promises to sprout tons of fun!
From March 4th through June 1st, gardeners of all ages are invited to participate in a springtime scavenger hunt starring Spike, the bzzzz-iest honey bee at Walt Disney World Resort. Embark on a search for Spike’s best blooms as he pollinates flower beds across Epcot!
Begin this botanical-happy hunt by purchasing a map at Port of Entry. Next, buzz through the World Showcase in search of flowers featuring the big bee himself, then return your completed map to Port of Entry for a special surprise. Take flight with Spike until the end of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival—and don’t forget your antennae!
- March 4 through June 1, 2020
- Maps available for $6.99 plus tax
- Annual Passholder discounts apply
- Valid theme park admission required
- While supplies last
These scavenger hunts are some of my favorite things to do at the Epcot Festivals.
More details to come!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Dates announced for 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Arts - October 21, 2020
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort is scheduled to reopen on February 9th, 2021. - October 21, 2020
- Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney World Resort Hotels in Early 2021 - October 21, 2020