Many of us are stuck inside under quarantine due to the Coronavirus outbreak all over the globe. With the Disney World & Disneyland theme parks closed until further notice, I am suffering the Disney Blues… If you are like me and missing the Disney Theme Parks we have a special treat for you that you might enjoy!
All this week we have been sharing Virtual Tours of the Walt Disney World & Disneyland theme parks. The talented writers here at Chip and Co have scoured Youtube and found the best ride videos from some crazy talented Youtube channels.
If you are sitting at home, maybe drinking your cup of coffee missing Disney World or Disneyland why not take a virtual tour of the Rides and Attractions to help alleviate those Disney Blues.
Just click the links below for your favorite Disney Theme Park and jump on your favorite ride.
The best part of a Virtual Park Day is there are no lines and no Fastpass is needed!
Have a Magical Day!
When you are done at Disney World why not hop a virtual plane to California and visit the Disneyland Resort!
We hope you enjoy our virtual tours. Don’t forget the big news that was released yesterday…
- Disney World has just announced online that reservations will not be available until June 1st
- A Special Disney World Free Dining Offer for guests impacted by theme park closure
- Disney Vacation Club Phased Reopening Announcement - May 27, 2020
- Orange County Mayor Endorses Walt Disney World’s Reopening Plan – Submitted to Governor DeSantis for Final Approval - May 27, 2020
- Official Plans Unveiled for the Phased Reopening of Disney World Resort Theme Parks, Resort Hotels and Disney Stores - May 27, 2020