Even though we do not know when the parks will open yet, Disney World has just released a special Free Dining Offer for guests who booked a vacation package or room reservation to stay at a Disney Resort hotel from March 16th through May 31st, 2020.
Here are the official details:
Eligible Guests can take advantage of a vacation package offer that includes accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel, park admission and a FREE Disney Dining Plan – valid for arrivals most nights June 1st through September 30th, 2020 when you book through May 31st, 2020.
This offer is valid only for Guests who booked a vacation package or room reservation to stay at a Disney Resort hotel from March 16th through May 31st, 2020 (even if the park opens before then). Offer not valid for reservations canceled before March 1st, 2020.
The Disney Free Dining Package offered depends on the level of the resort you are staying in.
The breakdown is as follows:
- Value Resort – Quick Service Dining Plan
- Moderate Resort – Quick Service Dining Plan
- Deluxe Resort – Disney Dining Plan
Guests wishing to upgrade your dining plan can do so for an additional fee.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservation required.
- Length of stay is 2 nights-14 nights
- Ticket requirements: 2-day minimum; all ticket types included (i.e., Base, Park Hopper, Water Park & Sports, Park Hopper Plus
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
This offer is subject to availability. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on the length of stay and ticket.
For more information contact Disney or your travel agent.
Stay tuned Monday for details on Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line offers for guests who had to cancel as well!