Special ‘Star Wars Day’ Celebrations Coming to Disneyland for May the 4th. Guests visiting Disneyland Resort will get the chance to celebrate May the 4th, also known as Star Wars Day, in a unique way this year.
Disneyland Resort will partially transform into a world from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Here are some of the special ways to celebrate Star Wars across Disneyland Resort:
- Hyperspace Mountain is returning for a limited time, the popular Star Wars-themed overlay to Space Mountain will have you jumping to light speed in no time!
- Captain Phasma and a small legion of Stormtroopers will march through Tomorrowland in an incredible display of Force in March of the First Order.
- Whether you’re a member of theFirst Order or the Resistance, grab a friend and snap a picture at a special photo opportunity available in Starcade.
- Galactic Grill and Alien Pizza Planet are serving up Star Wars-inspired snacks! Grab a Dark Side Chicken Sandwich or Outer Rim Pasta. To mark the special occasion you can get a novelty stein, sipper or popcorn bucket inspired by Star Wars icons.
- Grab a souvenir from Star Trader or Launch Bay, such as a t-shirt, hat or limited-edition pin!
How do you plan on celebrating May the 4th, aka Star Wars Day this year? Will you be visiting the Disney Parks?
Photo Credit: Disney Parks/Disney/Lucasfilm
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I specialize in Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, or Universal Orlando Resort Vacations. I also can book your stay with Sandals or Beaches Resort, Norwegian Cruise Line, and many more fantastic Vacation Destinations. I can help you make your dream vacation come true! You can call or text me at 904-806-3759 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking! Yes, really FREE!
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Kaitlyn (see all)
- ‘Zootopia 2’ and ‘Zootopia 3’ Reportedly In The Works By Disney - February 16, 2020
- People Are Torn Over Harriet Tubman Visa Card Featuring “Wakanda Forever” Symbol - February 16, 2020
- ‘Hawkeye’ Series Back on Track To Begin Filming For Disney+ This Fall - February 16, 2020