It’s never to late to spread some love to those around you and what better way to do it then with some delicious food!
Take a look at the different dining experiences Walt Disney World and Central Florida have prepared for you:
Valentine’s Day Dinner Buffet at Disney’s PCH Grill at Disneyland Resort
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with an All-You-Care-To-Enjoy buffet featuring heartfelt dishes like heart-shaped pasta and seasonal desserts!
Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Take a trip to the savanna and get immerse into the world of The Lion King with this amazing African dining experience full with delicious flavors, fun activities, live music and appreciation for animal conservation.
You will start your night with a trip to Rafiki’s Planet Watch for a virtual reality experience and meet your favorite characters while you enjoy specialty beverages, appetizers and snacks!
Chef’s Night for Second Harvest Food Bank on February 6, 2020 in Orlando, Fl
Celebrate the month of love helping others with an evening dinner at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida in benefit of the Darden Foundation Community Kitchen’s Culinary Training Program, a 16 week long program focused on providing service based technical, life, and employability skills to adults.
The celebration will feature chefs from the Walt Disney World Resort Food & Beverage Concept Development Team that created a special four course menu for the occasion:
- Lobster bisque with crispy parsnip, pink-tipped parsley, lemon crème fraiche and lobster oil
- Inner Beauty, a dish featuring beet hear, lingonberry, rose hip and oxalis.
- Beef Wellington with sweet potato purée, baby squash blossom, mushrooms and red wine demi.
- Strawberries and cream with Plant City strawberries, Chantilly cream and chocolate-caramel cake.
You can get your tickets at the Second Harvest Food Bank website.
Field to Feast Dinner with Disney Chefs benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida on February 22, 2020 in Zellwood, Fl
Spend a nice afternoon at Long & Scott Farms in partnership with Edible Orlando magazine celebrating locally cuisine with a good cause.
Walt Disney World chefs took a day off from the most magical place on earth to spread some pixie dust in this event full of delicious dishes, wines and cocktails, live music, farm tours and a raffle. But the best part of it is that 100% of the proceeds will go to the Kids Café Program of Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, amazing right?
This will be the 7th Field to Feast Dinner which has raised more then $100,000 since it started. So don’t miss the opportunity to meet with Disney chefs on February 22 from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.
To have a better idea of who will be feature at the event take a look at the list:
- Master Sommelier George Miliotes of Wine Bar George
- Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Rivera
- Tiffins Restaurant
- Walt Disney World Food & Beverages Concept Development Team
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Golden Oak
- Epcot Festivals Chefs
- Disney Park Events Operations and Premium Events
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Bakery Team
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Weddings Team
- Amorette’s Patisserie
- The Ganachery
Sounds good right? Tickets are $175 per person and are available at EdibleOrlando.com. This event has a high demand so make sure to get your tickets soon!
Credit: Disney Parks
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- Star Wars Galactic Parfait Available At Disneyland! - February 19, 2020
- New 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Merchandise! - February 18, 2020
- New FastPass+ Kiosks Near Test Track - February 18, 2020