Disney inspired LEGO sets are fun to build, fun to create and fun to collect! Thanks to LEGO Ideas you can now submit your own creations, like this Spaceship Earth LEGO set!
We recently told you about LEGO Ideas and how you can submit your own creation, get votes and, maybe, have you creation sold and marketed by LEGO. If you’re not into creating, you can also go and vote for favorites, like this Spaceship Earth set by Russ Cole!
Not familiar with LEGO Ideas? Here’s the general concept!
- Share your ideas for new LEGO sets! Create an awesome model, take great photos, and write a convincing project description, and people won’t be able to help but support you. Not so fast, though! Before you put two bricks together, check out the Project Guidelines and House Rules to see the types of ideas we allow.
- Gather Support—10,000 supporters qualifies your project for review! Tell everyone you know (and even those you don’t know) to support your project. 10,000 is a big number, but it’s doable if you have a great project and some old-fashioned persistence. The best results come from knowing how to ask for support from the right fan sites, blogs, and online communities.
- LEGO Review—the LEGO Review Board chooses which projects become new LEGO sets! After reaching 10k, your project enters a special phase called the LEGO Review. A review board of set designers and marketing representatives evaluates projects according to our review criteria and hand-picks projects to become new LEGO Ideas sets. We can’t make everything, but every project in review gets a fair shot.
- New LEGO Product—our team transforms your design into an actual LEGO product sold around the world! Projects selected in the LEGO Review go into production. You give input to our professional LEGO designers, whose job it is to create the final set based on your project. Once complete, it goes to the factory, then it’s shipped around the world and released for sale. You’re featured in set materials, receive a royalty on sales, and are recognized as the product creator. Your supporters can now own the LEGO set they helped make happen on LEGO Ideas.
You’ll want to check out full rules and policies before you submit a creation!
So head over to LEGO Ideas to vote for your favorite Disney inspired LEGO set! Who knows, you might just see it in the store one day!
Photo Credit: LEGO Ideas
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Columbia Harbour House Hush Puppies Are A New Must Try! - September 18, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Layoffs in Consumer Products and Interactive Media - September 17, 2018
- Try The Roaring Forks Chocolate Hazelnut Donut at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge - September 16, 2018