Today, ABC announced its star-studded lineup for The Disney Holiday Singalong, with Ryan Seacrest returning to host the night of merry music and magic on Monday, November 30 (8–9 p.m. EST). Celebrity performances and appearances for the festive special include Andrea Bocelli, BTS, Michael Bublé, Ciara, Chloe x Halle, Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, Julianne Hough, Adam Lambert, Leslie Odom Jr., Katy Perry, P!NK, and Kerry Washington. Additional appearances will be announced at a later date.
Plus, grab a box of tissues as Disney on Broadway makes its heartwarming return to the New Amsterdam Theatre for the first time since March, with a sensational performance by members of the Broadway casts of The Lion King and Aladdin, and North American touring companies of Frozen. Disney Music Group’s acclaimed seven-member a cappella group DCappella also joins in for some seasonal sounds; they’ll carol throughout the show and encourage viewers at home to sing along.
The jolly one-hour musical event will once again include animated on-screen lyrics to allow viewers at home to sing along to the beloved Disney melodies and classic holiday carols.
The Disney Holiday Singalong performances include the following:
- Andrea Bocelli—“Silent Night”
- BTS—“Santa Claus Is Coming To Town”
- Michael Bublé—“It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
- Ciara—“Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- Chloe x Halle—“Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
- Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert—“Hey Santa” and “Jingle Bells”
- Julianne Hough—“Whistle While You Work” and “Let It Snow”
- Adam Lambert—“Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Leslie Odom Jr.—“What’s This?”
- Katy Perry—“I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Cozy Little Christmas”
- P!NK—“The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)”
- Kerry Washington—“Joy to the World”
For the first time since Broadway’s shutdown, Disney Theatrical Production’s Broadway casts of The Lion King and Aladdin, and North American touring companies of Frozen return to the New Amsterdam Theatre to sing a special performance of “Let It Go.” Led by Caroline Bowman and Aisha Jackson, the number also features Tracee Beazer, Austin Colby, Lindiwe Dlamini, Olivia Donaldson, Bongi Duma, Nicholas Edwards, April Holloway, Ben Jeffrey, Nina LaFarga, Telly Leung, Isabelle McCalla, Paul HeeSang Miller, Kyle Mitchel, Nteliseng Nkhela, Amber Owens, Adam Perry, John Riddle, Ann Sanders, Dennis Stowe, L. Steven Taylor, and Nicholas Ward.
The special also raises awareness about Disney’s Feed the Love campaign, driving to Feeding America, Toys for Tots, and One Simple Wish to inspire hope when it’s needed the most in our communities. Viewers can visit Disney.com/FeedTheLove to learn how they can give back to kids and families in need this holiday season and elevate resources for those who need them.
The Disney Holiday Singalong is sponsored by T-Mobile, Walmart, and Clorox.
Earlier this year, ABC’s “The Disney Family Singalong” and “The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II” drew in a combined 22.3 million Total Viewers after 35 days of delayed viewing on linear and digital platforms. In its April debut, “The Disney Family Singalong” premiered as TV’s highest-rated show among Adults 18-49 (3.4/16) on any network on any night since ABC’s broadcast of “The Oscars®” in February.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Skyliner just received a 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 6, 2021
- Pog Juice returns to Disney’s Polynesian Resort - September 6, 2021
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Bus spotted at Walt Disney World - September 6, 2021