Here there guys and gals Anonymouse here.
Its been a busy week already and its only Tuesday! Yesterday the Magic Kingdom decided to open the doors early on the Storybook Circus. Opening the Great Goofini & Dumbo.
There is no reason to reinvent the wheel so I will post a link to one of my favorite Disney Videographers Jeff Lange who I think has some beautiful pictures and video available to check out.
If that News/Gossip wasn’t enough it seems Disney has been testing out some new buses around the parks. These accordion style buses should help with the overcrowding that seems to occur every time I at Walt Disney World.
Check out this video to see them in action.
So far there is just one being tested. As far as how many seats being added or if they fit in the traditional parking space is not being released. What I would love to see is Disney running more vehicles off of Bio Diesel or other alternative fuels instead of stinky old diesel.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Oops, I Did It Again! Unexpected trip to Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Fantasyland’s Storybook Circus Will Open By Late March, Snow White Closing May 31st (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018