There will be a sock hop at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Downtown Disney as part of the Cars Masters weekend. This will be a ticketed event held on Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Splitsille Luxury Lanes is an upscale, retro-style bowling venue at Downtown Disney at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Splitsville Luxury Lanes first opened at Downtown Disney in December 2012. Splitsville is a two-level venue featuring 30 lanes and more than 50,000 square feet of entertainment space with billiards, live entertainment, a balcony bar with sweeping views, and upscale dining options that cater to the entire family.
The sock hop at Splitsville Luxury Lanes will feature:
- Disney’s Sock Hop Dancers performing dances from the 1950’s and 1960’s, while a DJ is spinning both old and new favorites
- Chip Foose and Jay Ward will be there for meet & greets
- An appetizing buffet including a nacho bar, pizza, and Splitsville’s famous sliders plus your admission includes two tickets for select alcoholic beverages
- Fun and prizes in a bowling competition
- Raffle items celebrating all things “CARS” will given away throughout the night
Tickets for this event are $69 for ages 10 and over while tickets cost $59 for children between five and nine years old.
Would you like to attend the sock hop at Splitsville Luxury Lanes? You can purchase your tickets here.
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you thinking about a Disney vacation? Siera, a Disney travel specialist, can help you. Plus, can receive up to a $50 in-room credit! Contact her at email@example.com or 734-771-1290!
- Car Masters Weekend at Downtown Disney (chipandco.com)
- Is Downtown Disney a Disney Must Do? (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.