Disney Villains After Hours starts tonight at Magic Kingdom and runs on select nights through July 10, 2020!
Disney has given us a sneak peek of what to expect tonight including the Villains’ Cursed Caravan…
The Villains’ Cursed Caravan, presented twice during the night, also features Maleficent the Dragon, Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more!
Here are some of the wickedly fun things at the event you cannot miss!
- Watch “Villains Unite the Night” Stage Show: Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this show which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Dance the night away during this sinister soiree as a party DJ electrifies the night with monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Eat wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by our favorite villains. Check out Alex’s Foodie Guide!
- Enjoy villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Strike a pose at special themed photo locations scattered throughout the park.
- Get exclusive event merchandise. Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items featuring Oogie Boogie, Hades and more! See our post from earlier this week!
- Experience low wait times at more than 20 attractions and experiences throughout the park.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are available to purchase in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if you buy early! Plus, Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
For more information on Disney Villains After Hours and to purchase your tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/VillainsAfterHours or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742.
As a reminder, this event does not include character greetings.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Brittany Charboneau makes runDisney history at the Walt Disney World Marathon - January 11, 2022
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022