Team up with your favorite super heroes during Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble at Disney California Adventure Park! Guests are invited to enjoy after-hours access to Disney California Adventure Park to experience incredible entertainment, character encounters, event-themed food, merchandise and more—all themed to some of your favorite Super Hero stories.
This special late night event is being held on two nights, giving guests the chance to choose their destiny on either April 30, 2019, or May 1, 2019, from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. each night.
Here are 6 epic reasons to attend this special late night event:
- Photo opportunities – Step into immersive photo backdrops and flex those smiles. Guests will also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
- Super Hero sightings – Catch a glimpse of some of the most admired Super Heroes in the universe like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, and Iron Man.
- Exclusive food – Enjoy a special menu of tasty, themed bites and sips. The menu includes specialty items such as hero-themed churros and keep an eye out for the popular Infinity Gauntlet Sipper Cup, which will be available for purchase at the two events.
- Special entertainment – Rock out at the event’s dance party and enjoy heroic show moments. Guests can participate in a park-wide scavenger hunt, searching for hidden artifacts and solving the puzzle to help save mankind!
- After-hour access to attractions – Ride popular attractions in Disney California Adventure park with shorter than normal lines, including Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Guests of the event will also be allowed to enter the parks early the day of at 6:00 PM
- Dress the part – Dust off your shields, hammers, and super suits and come dressed in your Super Hero-best attire.
Tickets are available on Disneyland.com. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Buy your tickets today for Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble at Disney California Adventure park!
The number of tickets available is limited and valid only for the specific event date and hours. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling (714) 781-4636 until the day before the event, or at any Disneyland Resort ticket booth until the day of the event—subject to availability. Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. Limit eight 8 tickets per person—no discounts apply. Tickets not required for Guests ages 2 and under. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be resold. Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines for restrictions. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. Online registration required. Offer and event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Are you ready to join in the fun at the Disneyland Resort? Let’s book your next adventure today! As a travel planner with the official travel partner of Chip and Company, Key to the World Travel (An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner), I can help with all of your vacation needs. I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Send me an email at email@example.com or fill out and submit the form below to receive a free no obligation quote. Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
Latest posts by Sara Parr (see all)
- Fancy Nancy Meet And Greet Coming This Weekend - April 23, 2019
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa: A Resort Tour - April 19, 2019
- Devil’s Snare Announced As The Next Magical Creature To Be Featured In Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - April 17, 2019