Next week, Disney is continuing their series of special tours in celebration of “Limited Time Magic” with a rare opportunity to tour the gardens at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival with the manager of Walt Disney World Horticulture for the signature events at Epcot.
Each morning from October 21-25, 2013, a group of lucky guests will be invited to join Eric Darden, the manager of Walt Disney World Horticulture for the signature events at Epcot, for a special walking tour. Eric will talk about horticulture at the Walt Disney World Resort and the role it plays in helping tell the story of this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. He’ll also share a few hints about the upcoming Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
There will be only one tour each morning – with 25 guests in each group. You may enter here for a chance to attend one of the five tours being offered from October 21-25. Also, here are the rules for the drawing for the Tour of the Gardens of Epcot.
Also, please remember the following for each drawing.
- All participants who sign up for the event must be U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their primary state of residence.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary. Subject to complete Official Rules.
- According to NBA 2 players test positive for COVID-19 while at Disney World - July 13, 2020
- California Governor Gavin Newsom closing indoor operations STATEWIDE - July 13, 2020
- Star Wars The Bad Batch Animated Series coming to Disney+ - July 13, 2020