Orlando Magazine just released the list of winners for their 2018 Reader’s Choice Dining Awards. We are happy to report that several Walt Disney World restaurants made the list!
- On the Best Chef’s Table list, Victoria & Albert’s inside Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa came in at number three
- In the Best Place to Take Kids category, T-Rex Café at Disney Springs came in with top honors at number one
- In the Best Seafood category, Paddlefish at Disney Springs also came in at number one
- For the Best Southern Food category, Chet Art Smith’s Homecommin’ at Disney Springs was number three
While not an official Walt Disney World Resort, the Bull & Bear Resturant inside the Waldorf Astoria Orlando received honors in several categories including:
- Best Restaurant – second
- Best for a Business Dinner – first
- Best Hotel Restaurant – first
- Most Romantic – third
- Best Service – second
What is your favorite restaurant to dine at when you visit Walt Disney World?
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World! CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
Let us help plan your next Disney Vacation!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!