The Coral Reef restaurant, in Disney’s Epcot at Walt Disney World, is one of my favorite places to dine. The atmosphere is incredible; I mean, where else can you enjoy a fantastic meal while a sea turtle swims right by your table?!
Recently, Chef Keith Schockling added seven new dishes to the Coral Reef menu. While the menu is mostly centered around seafood dishes, there are plenty of options for seafood and non-seafood lovers alike. Take a look at the newest additions to the menu:
- Crab Cake – Lump crab cakes, watercress-citrus salad, remoulade sauce. ~ $14.00
- Charboiled Octopus – Nori sushi rice, sesame slaw, and soy reduction. ~ $13.00
- Seafood Salad – Gulf shrimp, mahi mahi, citrus marinade, serrano peppers, mango sorbet, crisp plantain chip. ~ $12.00
- Seasonal House Salad – Mixed greens, raspberry vinaigrette, fresh berries, feta cheese, sunflower brittle. ~ $11.00
- Tuna Bowl – Spice-crusted tuna, rice noodles, charred bok choy, crisp shiitake, pickled vegetables, ramen broth. ~ $27.00
- Grilled Pork Chop – Bone-in, roasted potatoes, creamy pimento cheese, braised greens, honey-barbecue vinaigrette. ~ $28.00
- Citrus Bread Pudding – Whiskey sauce, candied pecans, salted caramel gelato. ~$8.00
I don’t know about you, but I will be dreaming about that Tuna Bowl until my next trip home! Have you already tried one of these new delicious dishes? Share your thoughts, in the comments below!
Ready to start Planning your 2018 Disney Vacation? We are expecting Disney to release their 2018 pricing very soon! Ready to book your vacation to a Disney destination? Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Images Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!