Looking for a great way to relax after a year of test giving, dealing with students and grading papers? Well Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in The Walt Disney World Resort is offering a special teachers appreciation rates for stays from May 5, 2016 to September 30, 2016. This offer is valid for preschool, day care, kindergarten thru college teachers and support staff.
You will be able to enjoy everything Disney World has to offer such as Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival or the 2016 Garden Rocks at Epcot, all the new shopping at Disney Springs or the new Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney Hollywood Studios.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World® Resort, the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney SpringsTM. Inspired by Florida’s charming waterfront towns, historic architecture and natural beauty, Disney SpringsTM features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods, with a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers, entertainment, upscale restaurants, and casual dining options.
In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the seven hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Disney SpringsTM area, which is home to La NoubaTM by Cirque du Soleil® featuring two new acts in 2016.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2016 Disney SpringsTM Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney SpringsTM merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts at Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, House of Blues® Restaurant, and Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
The Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels’ “Teacher Appreciation Rates” for stays May 5-September 30, 2016 are:
- B Resort& Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace – rates from $89 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista— rates from $109 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort– rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista– rates from $59 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit the new website DisneySpringsHotels.com , specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/teacher-appreciation. The “Teacher Appreciation Rates” apply to Preschool, Daycare, Kindergarten – College teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada. The special rates are available for stays May 5-September 30, 2016, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. All teachers and school support staff must show proof of employment upon check-in.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival – running until May 30, 2016 at Epcot®
- 2016 Garden RocksTMConcert Series – weekends through May 30, 2016 at Epcot®
- The Invictus Games– May 8-12, 2016 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (in the Walt Disney World® Resort)
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series– June 5-July 23, 2016 at Epcot®
- Disney Night of Joy– Sept. 9-10, 2016 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Entertainment scheduled for the 2016 Garden RocksTM Concert Series includes Gin Blossoms; Darlene Love; Night Ranger; and The Spinners.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney theme park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World®Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World®Resort.
“We are offering the ‘Teacher Appreciation Rates’ to recognize all that teachers do throughout the year,” said Mike Rezmer, chairperson of the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels’ marketing committee. “With the wonderful special events at the Walt Disney World® Resort this spring and summer, and the many new offerings, it is a great time to visit.”
The reimagined Disney SpringsTM overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
Well underway in its transformation, Disney SpringsTM already has many new offerings that are open, including the upscale nautically-themed waterfront restaurant The Boathouse, the elegant Morimoto Asia restaurant (specializing in pan-Asian cuisine, from Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto), the Indiana Jones-themed Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Ganachery chocolate shop, Vivoli Il Gelato (serving Italian gelato and more, like its famous sister shop in Florence, Italy),Dockside Margaritas, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC (which specializes in gluten-free and vegan baked goods), and an expanded World of Disney store.
Also recently opened is Exposition Park, the home to four Disney-owned food trucks, with delicious offerings from each of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Plus, there is a new five-level parking garage with 4,000 spaces, and the new Village Causeway which provides guests another path of travel through the area. Plus, a pedestrian bridge from the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels to the Disney SpringsTM area opened in November 2015, making it even easier for guests.
Other new high-profile dining tenants announced for Disney SpringsTM include STK modern steakhouse restaurant; The Edison (a 1920’s-themed restaurant, bar, and club); Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine farm-to-fork restaurant by Celebrity Chef Art Smith; renowned Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Fresco restaurant, specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine; Sprinkles (cupcake bakery); and Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza (offering custom pizzas). Also, Planet Hollywood® is being renovated and made over as a star-themed Planet Hollywood Observatory.
Almost a dozen shops also have recently opened, including Star Wars Galactic Outpost, Chapel Hats, Havaianas sandals store, Sanuk (home of unique footwear), Sound Lion, and men’s grooming store The Art of Shaving. New high-profile fashion retail tenants announced include Zara, Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer, UNIQLO, UGG, and PANDORA.
Additional dining offerings open at Disney SpringsTM include: Rainforest Café®, T-Rex CaféTM, House of Blues®Restaurant, Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, Bongo’s Cuban CaféTM, and Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney SpringsTM are: AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO® Store, Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, House of Blues® (live entertainment venue), Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson (apparel and accessories), Steve Baker Caricatures, Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney Springs Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes:
- B Resort & Spa —the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features the new American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel– the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet
- Buena Vista Palace —situated on 27 lush acres, the 27-story contemporary hotel is just steps from the Disney Springs area, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday, sports grill and grab-and-go market
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista —the luxurious and newly renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista —just steps from Disney Springs, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort— offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista —featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 comfortable guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit DisneySpringsHotels.com
Are you ready for this fun filled vacation? Comment below!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!